STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No minimum order –so shop as you please.
- There will be a handling fee of 50p per order, this will be applied when invoiced.
- Each lot will be packaged in individual grip sealed bags & shipped in padded envelopes to protect your items –larger lots shall be boxed.
- Items stated as used are in good condition. No chewed, indented or sun damaged items are placed in our store
- Payment to be received within 3 days of invoice sent, unless otherwise agreed by the seller.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders if needed.
Insurance: As a buyer, if you want insurance, let me know so I can include it on the invoice. If I deem it necessary and include insurance on your invoice and you don't want to pay for it, please contact me to discuss your options. I WILL NOT be responsible for lost packages that you choose not to insure.
Customs Declarations: International buyers are responsible for any customs duties or other taxes charged by their country. LEGO items purchased from us is merchandise, not a gift, may be dutiable, and will be declared for the full order amount before shipping. We will ignore all requests to lie on customs forms, will not leave feedback for anyone making such requests until after they leave feedback for us or, in some cases, may leave non-positive feedback for anyone requesting such fraud. Upon request, we can ship one order in multiple packages on different days to legally reduce the declared value per package, for a handling fee per package. We understand that you'd like to save on customs fees and VAT taxes. Please realize, however, that falsifying customs forms and conspiring with others to evade taxes are crimes. Such fraud may also be civilly actionable by other sellers. Lawsuits and prison are BIG turn-offs for us, so we will NOT falsify customs forms or any other official government documents. If your taxes are too high, we suggest you peacefully demonstrate and overthrow your oppressive government.
Last Updated: 21 May 2017